6/16/2011

First OOTD! ♥ Lace and highwaist.

I decided I wanted to put up my first OOTD, I hope you all will like it! ♥ 
Read more for more pictures and explanations. 



I Bought almost everything at H&M, and I really like the highwaisted skirt. It's definitely a favorite this month! The necklace I bought at H&M to but that's a little while ago. The lace top I bought a little while ago online so they probably still have it. I'm wearing just a basic tank-top underneath and just some black tights. The shoes are from H&M, they're just basic summer shoes, you can find them anywhere. I bought these a year ago but they still are as good as new! And the blazer I found in my mother's closet, it's a nice long blazer but I don't know witch brand it is from though. 

I  hope you enjoyed my first OOTD! 

Love Pascalle 

No comments:

Post a Comment